Saturday, October 3, 2009

Week 5 Thing 10

Rollyo could be renamed Slowyo. I like the idea of having my bookmarks all together and searchable. But Rollyo is really s-l-o-w. I am reading a magazine while I wait for each new screen to come up, and I will have to figure out a different way to link my Rollyo to this post because it takes so long that it keeps dumping me off. My goal is to set this thing up - and get some shut-eye! My Rollyo is for second grade powerpoint and jeopardy game resources on a variety of topics.
http://rollyo.com/ahtram/grade_2_resources/

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Martha, I've been having the same problems with Rollyo. Just this morning I was dumped off a few times because it took too long just to log me on! It's a great idea, but would be much more useful if it worked a little more quickly/efficiently.

Rebecca said...

(PS - I am STILL waiting for your link to load so I can see your Rollyo! I love the idea of using it for 2nd grade Jeopardy games. I hope I actually get to see it!)

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem and doubt that I will get much use out of it because it takes so long. It's a shame because I really like the idea. :)