Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week 2
Working with technology can be frustrating! It took me 25 minutes of fooling around with my avatar (is that spelled right?) and not getting any changes to realize that I needed to download a newer version of Firefox. Things like this just come to me out of desperation. There are so many things that can be wrong so that my technology doesn't work. Every time I think I know what could go wrong, something new goes wrong. It's like cars - when I first started driving, every weird sound made me nervous because I didn't know what it meant, and if I would break down. Since then, I've driven so many clunkers that I know what MANY sounds and wobbles and bumps mean, and they don't throw me.
I think that computers change more quickly than cars, though.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one getting frustrated with technology now and then!

I'm happy you got things figured out. I love the layout of your blog!

Cathie Ruble said...

The more I learn about you, the more I see how much we are alike. I know every sound that an old car makes (fan belt, starter). Someday I will have a silent car and I won't know what to do with myself. No character!!